Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar Virus

Dear Apple Support!

There are pretty much suspect calendar spam in my calendar. I have an Iphone 11 pro. They seem like a virus or spam and I'm not able to delete them.

I started getting notifications about these events yesterday, and today I'm getting some more.

I tried to delete them from my ICloud account (I have a Windows OS, not IOS), but I couldn't find the events. I couldn't see them on my Ipad either, they are only shown on my Iphone.

I took some screenshots.

Thank you!

Dorottya

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 7:13 AM

You got tricked into installing a rogue calendar; your phone does not have a virus.

If your phone has iOS 13 or earlier: Go to Settings/Passwords & Accounts, look under Subscribed Calendars, tap on the offending calendar and delete it.

If your phone has iOS 14: Go to Settings/Calendar/Accounts, look under Subscribed Calendars, tap on the offending calendar and delete it.

And in the future beware of "free" offers

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2021 7:13 AM in response to dorottyattth

You got tricked into installing a rogue calendar; your phone does not have a virus.

If your phone has iOS 13 or earlier: Go to Settings/Passwords & Accounts, look under Subscribed Calendars, tap on the offending calendar and delete it.

If your phone has iOS 14: Go to Settings/Calendar/Accounts, look under Subscribed Calendars, tap on the offending calendar and delete it.

And in the future beware of "free" offers

Calendar Virus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.