Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Replacing iPad

I need to replace an iPad Pro which I have had for 3 three years, I am looking for the nearest replacement available, possibly with more than 32 GB memory, any suggestions / recommendations, please?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 9:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 10:20 AM

You can directly compare your existing iPad Pro and other models of iPad here:

iPad - Compare Models - Apple

It follows that the nearest equivalent of an iPad Pro is... another iPad Pro, of which you have the 11” and 12.9” from which to choose. You might also consider the new 2020 iPad Air - but this has a smaller screen, 2GB less RAM, only two speakers etc.

Setting aside all consideration and comparison of individual iPad models, 32GB internal storage is generally considered to be inadequate for the majority of end-user requirements.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2021 10:20 AM in response to DayNigel

You can directly compare your existing iPad Pro and other models of iPad here:

iPad - Compare Models - Apple

It follows that the nearest equivalent of an iPad Pro is... another iPad Pro, of which you have the 11” and 12.9” from which to choose. You might also consider the new 2020 iPad Air - but this has a smaller screen, 2GB less RAM, only two speakers etc.

Setting aside all consideration and comparison of individual iPad models, 32GB internal storage is generally considered to be inadequate for the majority of end-user requirements.

Replacing iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.