Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods

I have been having mysterious troubles with my right AirPod. When I connect them, the right one doesn't even show that it has been charged; even though my AirPods have been in their case and on the charger for basically a full day. When trying to play music through both of them, the left one works perfectly normal, but the right one doesn't do anything except maintain the noise cancellation. However, the last time I tried this, the right one made a sound like it was dead, or the same sound that an iPhone or iPad make when they receive the 20% or 10% battery life warning. How can I fix this?

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 2:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 2:44 PM

Hello,

Check all of the connections for lint or other debris and see this:

If your AirPods won’t charge

Then, for the right one, see this:

1) Try cleaning it: How to clean your AirPods and EarPods

2) See this: How to Fix Connection Problems with the AirPods

3) Full reset: Reset your AirPods

4) Service: AirPods Service and Repair

Good luck.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2021 2:44 PM in response to btcinco

Hello,

Check all of the connections for lint or other debris and see this:

If your AirPods won’t charge

Then, for the right one, see this:

1) Try cleaning it: How to clean your AirPods and EarPods

2) See this: How to Fix Connection Problems with the AirPods

3) Full reset: Reset your AirPods

4) Service: AirPods Service and Repair

Good luck.

Jan 20, 2021 3:13 PM in response to MrBill3

So as you can tell from this picture, one AirPod is working perfectly normal and the widget depicts that. However the other (the right) doesn’t even show up. But earlier it showed that it was charging at like 14% but when I put my right one in my ear it doesn’t register as being in my ear, but my left one does like normal. I cleaned the case charging port for the right AirPod and I thought that solved it because that is when I saw that the right AirPod was charging, but now it’s not showing up again. Plz help this is so frustrating :(

AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.