Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats pro headphones left headphone won’t hold charge

So I’ve scoured the questions and this is somewhat different-

my left earbud of my beats pros WONT hold a charge.

ill charge overnight in the case, I’ll check to see the left and right are both charging by checking the percentage on my phone. The next day I unplug the case and the headphones and leave it next to my exercise bike. When I get home to workout the left earbud is at 0%!!! How can this be!? They just charged at night. They weren’t even touched throughout the day. What is going on? I’ve only had these for about 6 months and super disappointed. I bought these becusse I was having an issue with my old beats not holding a charge and always being dead when I go to use them (but they were 6 years old!)

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 2:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 3:00 PM

Mictebbs Said:

"Beats pro headphones left headphone won’t hold charge: So I’ve scoured the questions and this is somewhat different-my left earbud of my beats pros WONT hold a charge.{"

-------

Request a replacement: Contact Apple Support

Beats Repair and Service - Apple

1. Go Here: What’s happening with your Beats by Dre?
  2. Select: Battery, Power, & Charging
  3. Select: CallChat, or Reservation

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2021 3:00 PM in response to Mictebbs

Mictebbs Said:

"Beats pro headphones left headphone won’t hold charge: So I’ve scoured the questions and this is somewhat different-my left earbud of my beats pros WONT hold a charge.{"

-------

Request a replacement: Contact Apple Support

Beats Repair and Service - Apple

1. Go Here: What’s happening with your Beats by Dre?
  2. Select: Battery, Power, & Charging
  3. Select: CallChat, or Reservation

Beats pro headphones left headphone won’t hold charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.