Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adobe Flash and Safari

Hi, certain websites need Flash from Adobe to let you in and Adobe Flash does not exist anymore, what can I do to navigate in those websited that require Flash?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 3:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 5:42 PM

Inform the publisher of the website that you are no longer able to use their services, and request that they update their site accordingly.

2 replies

Jan 20, 2021 5:54 PM in response to Safariflashadobe

Safariflashadobe Said:

"Adobe Flash and Safari: Hi, certain websites need Flash from Adobe to let you in and Adobe Flash does not exist anymore, what can I do to navigate in those websited that require Flash?"

-------

Inform the Web Master:

I came across this in a few sites that I use - I let them know., myself They did their part in this, by informing the Web Master. Some sites sill have yet to do their part. Reporting this is a good idea, as long as you are aware of the site, and are certain that it is nothing of a scam site.

Adobe Flash and Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.