Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Still possible to buy an I-phone 7 from Apple

I want to use an I-pad on my indoor smart trainer (Wahoo Kickr Core) using the App Zwift.

The previous 7th generation I-Pad will do the job nicely. Does Apple still sell new or refurbished 7's

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 11:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 11:46 PM

No.

The newest 8th gen model took its place.

It is the same as the 7th gen iPad, but with an internal processor update from the A10 Fusion processor in the 7th gen iPad to the A12 Bionic processor ( same processor found in the 2018 iPad Pro models ).

The 8th gen has the same 10.2 inch screen size, same older iPad design with Home Button/Touch ID sensor.

Same internal 3 GBs processing RAM.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2021 11:46 PM in response to DogmanObrien

No.

The newest 8th gen model took its place.

It is the same as the 7th gen iPad, but with an internal processor update from the A10 Fusion processor in the 7th gen iPad to the A12 Bionic processor ( same processor found in the 2018 iPad Pro models ).

The 8th gen has the same 10.2 inch screen size, same older iPad design with Home Button/Touch ID sensor.

Same internal 3 GBs processing RAM.

Still possible to buy an I-phone 7 from Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.