Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when I open the imessage icon it shows many messages in chinese with the statement that they have been delivered as junk? I do not know what this means? Are these messages I have received by hackers or are these messages which have been sent ?

when I open imessage I find many messages in chinese with the statement from apple that these messages have been delivered as junk? are these incoming from chinese senders, or has some hacker used my macbook to send messages?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 2:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 6:54 AM

It appears from description that the iMessages Filter to Not Allow UnKnown Senders is enabled. As for the Senders of the messages - could be anyone posting as Chinese. Would be very careful not to open anything included in the message and choose to delete of Block. That is a users choice.

1 reply

when I open the imessage icon it shows many messages in chinese with the statement that they have been delivered as junk? I do not know what this means? Are these messages I have received by hackers or are these messages which have been sent ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.