Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In need to restore my contacts number

I have deleted my contacts by accident so I need to return them

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 4:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 10:36 AM

If you were syncing Contacts with iCloud, try iCloud.com/Account Settings using a computer browser and go to Advanced at the bottom left. Access Restore Contacts.

If you weren't syncing Contacts with iClod, do you have a backup you can restore from? Restoring from a backup erases all data currently on your device. Any data newer than when the backup was made will be erased. A restore is an all or nothing restore. You can't access a back and only restore certain files.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.    

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2021 10:36 AM in response to ayoubfromcfhg

If you were syncing Contacts with iCloud, try iCloud.com/Account Settings using a computer browser and go to Advanced at the bottom left. Access Restore Contacts.

If you weren't syncing Contacts with iClod, do you have a backup you can restore from? Restoring from a backup erases all data currently on your device. Any data newer than when the backup was made will be erased. A restore is an all or nothing restore. You can't access a back and only restore certain files.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.    

In need to restore my contacts number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.