Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers calendar

I want this calendar to start on a Monday, I've seen the other ones saying change the 1 to a 2 but that doesn't seem possible with this calendar template, can anyone help? I have unhidden the hidden rows for the first month already.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 1:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 1:42 AM

You're working with the Academic Calendar template, a different template than the one discussed in other threads.

To have all the weeks start on Monday, go to the 'Monthly' sheet (the second "tab"), click the big orange month name at the top left, from the menu choose Table > Unhide All Rows, change the value in A3 to 2, select rows 3 through 17, and in the menu choose Table > Hide 15 Rows.

Now all the calendars will start with Monday.

SG

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2021 1:42 AM in response to movar1994

You're working with the Academic Calendar template, a different template than the one discussed in other threads.

To have all the weeks start on Monday, go to the 'Monthly' sheet (the second "tab"), click the big orange month name at the top left, from the menu choose Table > Unhide All Rows, change the value in A3 to 2, select rows 3 through 17, and in the menu choose Table > Hide 15 Rows.

Now all the calendars will start with Monday.

SG

Numbers calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.