Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sign in help

Look I still have my Apple ID and password but I can’t sign in because they send a code to the number I don’t have anymore I need help

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 5:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 5:44 PM

See if anything here helps.  If necessary, you can use account recovery as explained in the link at bottom of the article.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

If you get a code and can sign in, you need to change/add the number on your Apple ID. After the change, allow up to 24 hours for the change to sync. Before trying to make the change, sign out of Messages/FaceTime on all devices/computers.

Apple ID - Manage   

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2021 5:44 PM in response to aazizht

See if anything here helps.  If necessary, you can use account recovery as explained in the link at bottom of the article.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

If you get a code and can sign in, you need to change/add the number on your Apple ID. After the change, allow up to 24 hours for the change to sync. Before trying to make the change, sign out of Messages/FaceTime on all devices/computers.

Apple ID - Manage   

Sign in help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.