Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to install Office software for my iPad mini?

How to install office software for my mini ipad

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 8:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 2:22 AM

Does your inquiry relate to installation of Microsoft Office on your iPad - or something else?

There is an Office365 App for iOS, but this is a highly cut-down single install App intended for iPhone. This App does not replicate full MS Office functionality.

For iPad devices (or iPhone) there are individual Microsoft Apps for Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. iPad models with a screen size of less than 10.1” can access a restricted set of App features, including creation and editing of documents, for free.

For iPad devices with a screen larger than 10.1”, the MS App’s require an active Microsoft 365 Subscription; without an active subscription, functionality is limited to opening and reviewing existing documents.

A for “how” to install, the Microsoft Apps for iPad can be found in the Apple App Store.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2021 2:22 AM in response to pramod40

Does your inquiry relate to installation of Microsoft Office on your iPad - or something else?

There is an Office365 App for iOS, but this is a highly cut-down single install App intended for iPhone. This App does not replicate full MS Office functionality.

For iPad devices (or iPhone) there are individual Microsoft Apps for Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. iPad models with a screen size of less than 10.1” can access a restricted set of App features, including creation and editing of documents, for free.

For iPad devices with a screen larger than 10.1”, the MS App’s require an active Microsoft 365 Subscription; without an active subscription, functionality is limited to opening and reviewing existing documents.

A for “how” to install, the Microsoft Apps for iPad can be found in the Apple App Store.

How to install Office software for my iPad mini?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.