Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to get a new iPhone with Apple Care?

Good morning, my iPhone presents some little dents down where there are microphones, fell and ruined me because the cover taken by Apple store does not cover it, I have the Apple care guarantee, the more I'm dissatisfied with the colour of my iPhone, it is possible to get a new one?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 10:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 11:06 PM

Apple Store should help you switch the entire casing of the phone, but I'm not so sure if they would switch the entire phone because this problem isn't exactly so severe to the point that it's irreparable.

Note: even with Apple Care, you will need to pay an extra fee for any accidental damage (which in your case, it is).

Hope you understand! ;)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2021 11:06 PM in response to Saracrescimbeni

Apple Store should help you switch the entire casing of the phone, but I'm not so sure if they would switch the entire phone because this problem isn't exactly so severe to the point that it's irreparable.

Note: even with Apple Care, you will need to pay an extra fee for any accidental damage (which in your case, it is).

Hope you understand! ;)

Is it possible to get a new iPhone with Apple Care?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.