Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was ripped off for 600 bucks on Facebook marketplace and chase bank told me to contact Apple Pay

I had was ripped off for $600 on Facebook marketplace and Chase bank told me to contact you at Apple Pay and I don’t understand why and I am out of $600 for no reason and I need to get my money back

iPad, iOS 11

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 2:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 4:45 PM

• Apple Cash cannot be refunded if you have been the victim of a scam. There is no buyer protection for Apple Cash. You must report it to the police and report it here - Get Support
  • If the scam happened on social media (Facebook/Instagram, etc.) you need to let them know as well.

If you used your regular debit card then -

If you see a transaction you do not recognize or have an issue with a transaction open Wallet>tap on the card used>tap on the transaction (photo 1)>tap on the amount (photo 2)>look for a report an issue link. (photo 3)

photo 1 - select the transaction

photo 2 - click the amount

photo 3 - click the link

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2021 4:45 PM in response to Batdog765

• Apple Cash cannot be refunded if you have been the victim of a scam. There is no buyer protection for Apple Cash. You must report it to the police and report it here - Get Support
  • If the scam happened on social media (Facebook/Instagram, etc.) you need to let them know as well.

If you used your regular debit card then -

If you see a transaction you do not recognize or have an issue with a transaction open Wallet>tap on the card used>tap on the transaction (photo 1)>tap on the amount (photo 2)>look for a report an issue link. (photo 3)

photo 1 - select the transaction

photo 2 - click the amount

photo 3 - click the link

I was ripped off for 600 bucks on Facebook marketplace and chase bank told me to contact Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.