Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OS Update

I'm having trouble figuring out why my Mac won't update after Sierra? My system information calls for a software update but when I click on it, it says "no updates available". Due to my desktop not updating, I'm having issues syncing certain content from my MacBook. My MacBook is showing Big Sur. am i able to update my Mac to the latest OS version?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 8:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 8:19 AM

Back up your data, check your applications for compatibility, and depending on which Mac model you have, download High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, or Big Sur through the links provided.

(190758)

3 replies

OS Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.