Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

emergency contacts

How do you add two numbers to your emergency contact. It automatically selects her mobile number. But I would like to add her home phone as well. Thanks for your attention to this matter.

iPhone

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 11:06 AM

I believe that has to do with the fact that the iPhone uses Emergency Contacts to send a text message to, not a phone call.

However, when I go to Settings>Health>Medical ID, then tap on Edit, if I go to add someone under Emergency Contacts, when I go to Contacts, I have the option to select any number that is listed in the contact card. Is that what you are seeing?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2021 11:06 AM in response to RbirdNC

I believe that has to do with the fact that the iPhone uses Emergency Contacts to send a text message to, not a phone call.

However, when I go to Settings>Health>Medical ID, then tap on Edit, if I go to add someone under Emergency Contacts, when I go to Contacts, I have the option to select any number that is listed in the contact card. Is that what you are seeing?

emergency contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.