You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charges

Hello, I keep geting billed by apple/bill and I have no idea what the charges are for. I don’t have any subscriptions that I know of, or is there a possibility I’m being charged for apps I may have deleted?

thanks for your help!

Schantel

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 10:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 11:00 AM

That is a possibility; deleting an app does not cancel a subscription related to that app. To cancel see instructions in: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If that doesn't resolve the problem, see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 22, 2021 11:00 AM in response to schantelb10

That is a possibility; deleting an app does not cancel a subscription related to that app. To cancel see instructions in: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If that doesn't resolve the problem, see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.