Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 - Cannot see e mails

My iPhone 4 has suddenly stopped showing e mail text. When an e mail comes through, I can see the preview, however when I open the e mail, there is just a blank screen (i.e no text). I have tried deleting the account and reinstalling on the phone - doesn't work, symptoms the same. I have sync'd - doesn't work, symptoms the same. Any gurus out there that can help please?

Sony Vaio, iOS 4, Win 7

Posted on Jul 28, 2010 7:34 AM

2 replies

Jul 28, 2010 7:05 PM in response to seahorsespanner

I had the same problem a couple of times. The problem with mine was with multitasking. What I did when the problem came up was double click the home button to activate multitasking where mail is in the dock area, touch and hold the mail app till the red negative icon is at the top then close it where it removes it from the multitasking dock. Then tap the mail icon again and it should work, at least it did for me. It has done it to me only a couple of times and has not at all since the new software update. Hope this helps.

iPhone 4 - Cannot see e mails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.