Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update don’t work

The new update doesn’t work in my phone the iphone 7

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 7:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 7:34 PM

Luismy92 Said:

"Update don’t work: The new update doesn’t work in my phone the iphone 7"

-------

Please Specify the Update:

Which update are you referring to? If it is an update that the iPhone is not seeing, then try updating it using your computer.

Perform a New Update of your iPhone:

Use a the iPhone itself or a computer (a Mac or a PC even) to Update it. There are two important steps: Backup first then Update.

1. Backup First: Make a backup of your device using iCloud or your computer. That way you can have something to restore you iPhone from, should anything go wrong with the update installation.

2. Then, Update Using Links:

Disable Cellular when updating on the iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2021 7:34 PM in response to Luismt92

Luismy92 Said:

"Update don’t work: The new update doesn’t work in my phone the iphone 7"

-------

Please Specify the Update:

Which update are you referring to? If it is an update that the iPhone is not seeing, then try updating it using your computer.

Perform a New Update of your iPhone:

Use a the iPhone itself or a computer (a Mac or a PC even) to Update it. There are two important steps: Backup first then Update.

1. Backup First: Make a backup of your device using iCloud or your computer. That way you can have something to restore you iPhone from, should anything go wrong with the update installation.

2. Then, Update Using Links:

Disable Cellular when updating on the iPhone.

Update don’t work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.