Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad problems after upgrade

How do I fix problems with iPad after update to 14.3?

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 8:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 10:01 AM

No.

That is the same iPad Pro year and models that I own.

You have a 2015/2016, 12.9 inch screen iPad Pro.

My iPad Pros have had no issues with iPadOS 14.

Try a hard reset of your iPad by holding down both the Home and sleep/wake buttons simultaneously until your iPad goes to black and restarts with Apple logo, then release the buttons.

Good Luck!

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2021 10:01 AM in response to elaine12

No.

That is the same iPad Pro year and models that I own.

You have a 2015/2016, 12.9 inch screen iPad Pro.

My iPad Pros have had no issues with iPadOS 14.

Try a hard reset of your iPad by holding down both the Home and sleep/wake buttons simultaneously until your iPad goes to black and restarts with Apple logo, then release the buttons.

Good Luck!

Jan 23, 2021 7:15 AM in response to MichelPM

I am using an iPad Pro 12.9". After upgrade to 14.3 software several apps are having problems. the touch screen is unresponsive ( solitaire and scrabble) and Netflix had sound but no video. I turned off the iPad and restarted, but the problems persisted. I removed the Netflix app and reloaded it, which brought back the video. I shouldn't have to reload my apps - it seems like an Apple failure with the new software. Does anyone have a quick fix?

ipad problems after upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.