Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

#Apple Pay option not showing in Braintree drop-in on the U.S and Hong kong

HI Team,

I contacting for the last six months to Braintree team ,

[Braintree replied to me :

I was able to take a look at the information you have provided and the troubleshooting done by our team. We were not able to replicate the error that you are receiving on our end and have found no issues with your code or payment gateway. 

As my colleague Joe mentioned in a prior correspondence, Apple has strict restrictions regarding the location of the device as well as country of origin for the account. It is recommended that these two are aligned when implementing any tests. I also suggest raising this issue within the iOS developer community for Apple Pay, as it is an issue occurring with Apple Pay in particular and not Braintree.]

We couldn't access Apple Pay on the U.S and Hong kong, we couldn't find out the issue. As per the Braintree team reply, all my integration is correct. Please check the link and please give the solution.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 5:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 5:54 AM

Go to this link - Apple Pay Merchants and Developers

1 reply

#Apple Pay option not showing in Braintree drop-in on the U.S and Hong kong

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.