Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancel subscription

Hello I downloaded Viva video I just received an email stating that I have to pay 35.99 a year I thought this was a free app... I do not want it please cancel

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 11:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 11:37 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We cannot cancel anything but the following may help: To cancel, click on the following instructions: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

and to request a refund, see: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2021 11:37 AM in response to Harlowp

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We cannot cancel anything but the following may help: To cancel, click on the following instructions: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

and to request a refund, see: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Cancel subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.