Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need wordpad aplication. how?

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 8:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 9:14 PM

siswati Said:

"i need wordpad aplication. how?"

-------

Run this Through a Virtual Machine:

You can using a Virtual Machine(VM) for this. Basically, it is (Windows-in-a-window). You would open items in it, and run the application right off of that. You would use the VM in its own window, while your Mac is running in the background. WordPad and all would be accessed and would operate as desired on the VM. Virtual Machine applications include VMWare Fusion and ParallelsLearn more here: What Is a Virtual Machine? - VMWare Support.

Or, Use Boot Camp:

Purchase, install, and run Windows in a Boot Camp install. Learn More Here: Boot Camp - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2021 9:14 PM in response to siswati

siswati Said:

"i need wordpad aplication. how?"

-------

Run this Through a Virtual Machine:

You can using a Virtual Machine(VM) for this. Basically, it is (Windows-in-a-window). You would open items in it, and run the application right off of that. You would use the VM in its own window, while your Mac is running in the background. WordPad and all would be accessed and would operate as desired on the VM. Virtual Machine applications include VMWare Fusion and ParallelsLearn more here: What Is a Virtual Machine? - VMWare Support.

Or, Use Boot Camp:

Purchase, install, and run Windows in a Boot Camp install. Learn More Here: Boot Camp - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.