Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

USB-C power adapter isn't charging M1 MacBook Pro.

My original USB-C power adapter isn't charging my one month old Mac PRO M1notebook. I tried all above mentioned, but does not work. Several days ago one plug-in stopped working, today another. what is the reason?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 10:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 3:27 PM

Hello NickGeorgian,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to charge your MacBook Pro as expected. Since you have already tried the suggested troubleshooting steps and isolated with different chargers, please contact Apple directly for further assistance.

Get Support 

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2021 3:27 PM in response to NickGeorgian

Hello NickGeorgian,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to charge your MacBook Pro as expected. Since you have already tried the suggested troubleshooting steps and isolated with different chargers, please contact Apple directly for further assistance.

Get Support 

Cheers!

USB-C power adapter isn't charging M1 MacBook Pro.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.