Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My photos disappeared on my iPhone 11

All my photos and videos prior to 01-21-21 just vanished off of my iPhone 11. They are not hidden, and are not in recently deleted. There is not low storage space on the phone... I’m assuming 1/21 is probably when the last update installed? Any suggestions?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 11:38 AM

Check your iCloud account to see if they were synched there. If not in Recently Deleted file, they are probably gone for good unless you have backed them up to your computer, an external drive or another cloud service.

2 replies

Jan 25, 2021 2:01 AM in response to frazzm737

Ugh... year it appears they are gone.. they are not in the cloud... everything is gone from it as well... my only saving grace is an iPad that’s been syncing with my phone. They’re still on it... do apple support is saying I can transfer them to a laptop, then back to my phone and back to the cloud... I’m going to attempt that today..., wish me luck. 🤦‍♀️

My photos disappeared on my iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.