Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pending purchase

I have unwanted purchase and after 3 days it was still on pending purchase list. Should I worry about it? How do I notify Apple support about this?

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 9:08 AM

shiefung Said:

"Pending purchase: I have unwanted purchase and after 3 days it was still on pending purchase list. Should I worry about it? How do I notify Apple support about this?"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

They'll see what is going on and will let you know more about this transaction. Ask to perform a screensharing season with them, to show this to them over the phone.

Contacting Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2021 9:08 AM in response to shiefung

shiefung Said:

"Pending purchase: I have unwanted purchase and after 3 days it was still on pending purchase list. Should I worry about it? How do I notify Apple support about this?"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

They'll see what is going on and will let you know more about this transaction. Ask to perform a screensharing season with them, to show this to them over the phone.

Contacting Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Pending purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.