Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods aren’t working. They say they are connected but won’t let me actually listen to anything. When I try and play something on my Apple Music it kinda glitches and doesn’t play anything... I don’t know how to fix this issue.

How do you fix AirPods that say they are connected in the Bluetooth area of your phone but when you go to use them... they aren’t playing anything in the ear buds and glitch the Apple Music app. I’ve tried everything to unsparing them to the iPhone, to then restarting my phone and making sure the Bluetooth is on and repairing them to my phone. And nothings working. I just bought these and they were working just fine now nothing is working.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 11:33 AM

Hello,

If they seem to be connected, but won't play, try this:

1) Open the Control Center

2) Long press on the music controls

3) Select the output option (little up-arrow with circles)

4) Select AirPods

Good luck.

1 reply

My AirPods aren’t working. They say they are connected but won’t let me actually listen to anything. When I try and play something on my Apple Music it kinda glitches and doesn’t play anything... I don’t know how to fix this issue.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.