Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

change apple id on current phone

I set up my work iphone with my personal apple id until I could get a new account set up for work. How do I remove my personal ID and add my work apple ID

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 10:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 10:35 AM

Sign that AppleID out of iCloud, FaceTime, messaging, the App, music and book stores. Then sign back into all those with the new AppleID.

If you don’t want your personal AppleID data on the phone to merge to your new AppleID’s iCloud account, you will have to erase it first, then simply set it up as new using that new AppleID.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2021 10:35 AM in response to twelle5

Sign that AppleID out of iCloud, FaceTime, messaging, the App, music and book stores. Then sign back into all those with the new AppleID.

If you don’t want your personal AppleID data on the phone to merge to your new AppleID’s iCloud account, you will have to erase it first, then simply set it up as new using that new AppleID.

change apple id on current phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.