Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forced Restart

My iPhone keeps turning on and off. I tried forced restart, but still no result. Can someone help me?

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 12:17 PM

Hello khulan2106,

We understand that your phone keeps restarting unexpectedly, and we'd like to help!

Below is an article that will provide you steps to help fix the issue you are having with the phone. Give those steps a try: If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

If the steps from the article didn't resolve the issue, we recommend that you contact Apple Support team next: Contact Apple for support and service

We hope everything works out!

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2021 12:17 PM in response to khulan2106

Hello khulan2106,

We understand that your phone keeps restarting unexpectedly, and we'd like to help!

Below is an article that will provide you steps to help fix the issue you are having with the phone. Give those steps a try: If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

If the steps from the article didn't resolve the issue, we recommend that you contact Apple Support team next: Contact Apple for support and service

We hope everything works out!

Best regards.

Forced Restart

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.