You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

downgrade iphone storage option

i recently bought Iphone 11 with 64GB storage and do not need a separate iphone storage plan. so I tried to downgrade my storage option from 50GB to 5GB but it won't let me tap "done" after I selected 5GB option. how can I downgrade my storage option?

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 11:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 11:28 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. See the following from Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

If you can't click Done, make sure you are signed in with the same Apple ID as your iCloud storage plan. You can also try following these steps on a different device. If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 25, 2021 11:28 AM in response to bl0427

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. See the following from Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

If you can't click Done, make sure you are signed in with the same Apple ID as your iCloud storage plan. You can also try following these steps on a different device. If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

downgrade iphone storage option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.