Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

kindle app infinite scrolling ipad turn off

hi I just purchased an iPad mini 5 after having many kindles and wanted a change. My question is, how do you turn off infinite scrolling on the kindle app? It was fairly easy with actual kindles, but it doesn’t seem to be with the app for iOS. Can anyone please give some information about how to possibly fix this problem, because I sure don’t have anything.

iPad mini 5 Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 6:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 5:57 PM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, BWbunnyfoofoo!

We understand you want to know how to stop continuous scrolling on the Kindle app for your iPad. We'd be happy to provide information to help you accomplish this.

Within an open ebook, tap the middle of the screen and then the font/Aa button, then Layout, and finally turn off Continuous Scrolling.

We hope this helps.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2021 5:57 PM in response to BWbunnyfoofoo

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, BWbunnyfoofoo!

We understand you want to know how to stop continuous scrolling on the Kindle app for your iPad. We'd be happy to provide information to help you accomplish this.

Within an open ebook, tap the middle of the screen and then the font/Aa button, then Layout, and finally turn off Continuous Scrolling.

We hope this helps.

Have a great day!

kindle app infinite scrolling ipad turn off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.