Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am getting charged when I do not even listen or know what the iTunes are! How do I end it or turn it off or let them know I’m not buying any itunes help

I am getting charged for iTunes that I do not even listen to! I do not even know where to go! And when you go to settings and to iTunes I have everything turned off! So who is buying these iTunes! How do I stop them from charging me! I’m sick of this! Help please

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 6:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 7:40 PM

First determine if they are real charges on your account, or just scam phishing messages trying to scare you. Phishing messages claiming you have charges from Apple are unfortunately very common.

But if it is a real charge on your account, follow the steps in here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2021 7:40 PM in response to ReaLLy1254

First determine if they are real charges on your account, or just scam phishing messages trying to scare you. Phishing messages claiming you have charges from Apple are unfortunately very common.

But if it is a real charge on your account, follow the steps in here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

I am getting charged when I do not even listen or know what the iTunes are! How do I end it or turn it off or let them know I’m not buying any itunes help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.