You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to have the same apps organization/structure of my iphone to my ipad. Is that easily possible?

I would like to have the same apps organization/structure of my iphone to my ipad. Is that easily possible?

I would appreciate if there is an option to synchronize not only the apps but also the way they are organized between apple products, i.e. between i-phone and i-pads.

Thank you

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 12:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 9:50 AM

There is no supported mechanism in iOS/iPdOS whereby the Home Screen and App folder layout, can be synchronised between devices.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.