Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No SIM card

My iPhone shows that that it has no SIM card but it does and I already tried everything to try and fix it but for a reason a I can’t do it

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 11:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 12:57 AM

Remove your SIM card from the SIM card tray and then put the SIM card back. ... Make sure that the SIM tray closes completely and isn't loose. If you use a SIM tray from a different model iPhone, iPad, or from another phone manufacturer, it might not fit properly.

If you see 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2021 12:57 AM in response to Mariaaaflo

Remove your SIM card from the SIM card tray and then put the SIM card back. ... Make sure that the SIM tray closes completely and isn't loose. If you use a SIM tray from a different model iPhone, iPad, or from another phone manufacturer, it might not fit properly.

If you see 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad ...

No SIM card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.