Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Failed COX email account connection

I had this case and I provided all system info. The agent said he would personally follow through and get back to me, but I have heard nothing. How can I get Apple to follow up on this failed follow through. When I check on the case it comes back with "Here are the details" , but there is nothing. Apple mail is supposed to pull down emails from my three COX email accounts to all my devices (2 iMacs, 2 iPhones, 2 iPads) from the COX imap servers. That doesn't work; my wife gets some and I get some different and some we both receive, very sporadic. This case number was because I can't get to the COX email accounts for only one of my three accounts. The original case was when I was on Catalina; and continues in Big Sur.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 9:42 AM

1 reply

Jan 26, 2021 9:56 AM in response to Tim McCoy

And, as before, someone will ask if I have VPN, AntiVirus, anything that might hinder connections. Yes I have stuff as the original open 101230014940 thread states, but In safe mode with nothing else involved Mail still fails to connect to the COX email account - and yes, COX webmail access and password works just fine, but I don't want to check webmail; I want it in Apple Mail.

Failed COX email account connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.