Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant connect Baha hearing aid with my new iphon

Can’t connect my Baha hearing aid with my new iPhone?

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 12:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 8:41 AM

Hey there Cork2,

We understand you've been unable to connect your hearing aid with your new iPhone. We'll be happy to help.

If this pairs through Bluetooth, you'll need to use the steps here to pair it: Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Note you may need to contact the hearing aid manufacturer for assistance with putting it into pairing mode.

However, if the hearing aid is not Bluetooth or if you're experiencing a different issue, we'll need a few more details. For example:

- What happens when you try to connect to them?

- Are there any error messages?

- Is it a Bluetooth connection?

- Are you able to get it into pairing mode?

Cheers!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2021 8:41 AM in response to Cork2

Hey there Cork2,

We understand you've been unable to connect your hearing aid with your new iPhone. We'll be happy to help.

If this pairs through Bluetooth, you'll need to use the steps here to pair it: Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Note you may need to contact the hearing aid manufacturer for assistance with putting it into pairing mode.

However, if the hearing aid is not Bluetooth or if you're experiencing a different issue, we'll need a few more details. For example:

- What happens when you try to connect to them?

- Are there any error messages?

- Is it a Bluetooth connection?

- Are you able to get it into pairing mode?

Cheers!

cant connect Baha hearing aid with my new iphon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.