Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why are iCloud login verification codes not coming to my iPhone? My iPhone was the first device that used this, MY, AppleID

Why are iCloud login verification codes not coming to my iPhone? My iPhone was the first device that used this, MY, AppleID...

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 11:49 AM

Hello Rich2360,

It sounds like you are not getting verification codes to your iPhone. We understand how concerning this is and we are here to help.

First, let's verify your iPhone is set up as a trusted device. This article should help: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID

Specifically the section titled "View and manage your trusted devices."

If it is a trusted device, we would recommend reviewing alternate ways to get the verification code here: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2021 11:49 AM in response to rich2360

Hello Rich2360,

It sounds like you are not getting verification codes to your iPhone. We understand how concerning this is and we are here to help.

First, let's verify your iPhone is set up as a trusted device. This article should help: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID

Specifically the section titled "View and manage your trusted devices."

If it is a trusted device, we would recommend reviewing alternate ways to get the verification code here: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Cheers!

Why are iCloud login verification codes not coming to my iPhone? My iPhone was the first device that used this, MY, AppleID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.