Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone not connecting to Apple Car Play

My iPhone 11 will not connect through USB cable to my Apple Car Play.

I have tried multiple cables and multiple other phones and my iPhone 11 is the only one that does not work.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 8:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 9:08 PM

K_duds Said:

"iPhone not connecting to Apple Car Play: My iPhone 11 will not connect through USB cable to my Apple Car Play. I have tried multiple cables and multiple other phones and my iPhone 11 is the only one that does not work."

-------

What to Try:

A. View your Driver's Manual:

Have you gone through your driver's Paula? Perhaps something will be shown in there.

B. Add while in Park:

For me, to get this to work, I must be in park, enable Bluetooth, and then add it, once it is seen. Once added, it is now joined with the car, and all is accessible..

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2021 9:08 PM in response to K_duds

K_duds Said:

"iPhone not connecting to Apple Car Play: My iPhone 11 will not connect through USB cable to my Apple Car Play. I have tried multiple cables and multiple other phones and my iPhone 11 is the only one that does not work."

-------

What to Try:

A. View your Driver's Manual:

Have you gone through your driver's Paula? Perhaps something will be shown in there.

B. Add while in Park:

For me, to get this to work, I must be in park, enable Bluetooth, and then add it, once it is seen. Once added, it is now joined with the car, and all is accessible..

iPhone not connecting to Apple Car Play

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.