Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I cancel an App Store subscription that doesn’t appear in my subscriptions?

I’m getting billed monthly for a subscription to “ToonMe” that a family member accidentally started. How can I stop it? It doesn’t appear in my subscriptions.

Thanks!

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 6:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 7:00 AM

Have you checked to see if the subscription exists within the list of subscriptions associated with the family member that started the subscription? If it does and that as would be expected here, have the family member cancel the subscription.

Here is some related info, including how to disable in-app purchases:

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPad - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2021 7:00 AM in response to Tom Walters

Have you checked to see if the subscription exists within the list of subscriptions associated with the family member that started the subscription? If it does and that as would be expected here, have the family member cancel the subscription.

Here is some related info, including how to disable in-app purchases:

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPad - Apple Support

How can I cancel an App Store subscription that doesn’t appear in my subscriptions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.