Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone upgrade

I am currently eligible for the the new iPhone. I am wondering how much I would be charged in taxes and or fees to get the upgrade of the iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 9:15 AM

Taxes and fees will depend on your location.

Normally you would need to pay sales tax on the new iPhone as established by your country (and state and local government in the case of the U.S)

There should not be additional fees on top of that, if doing the upgrade through Apple's iPhone Upgrade Program.

If doing it through your carrier / mobile service provider, you would to need to ask them about any upgrade fees they may have.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2021 9:15 AM in response to Thegerm76

Taxes and fees will depend on your location.

Normally you would need to pay sales tax on the new iPhone as established by your country (and state and local government in the case of the U.S)

There should not be additional fees on top of that, if doing the upgrade through Apple's iPhone Upgrade Program.

If doing it through your carrier / mobile service provider, you would to need to ask them about any upgrade fees they may have.

iPhone upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.