Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

airdrop not working on my new MacBook Pro

I followed all the steps to do an airdrop from my iPhone to my MacBook and they don't seam to find each other both are under the same wifi with Bluetooth on and has been selected everyone on the airdrop

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 10:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 5:28 PM

LuizCanali wrote:

I followed all the steps to do an airdrop from my iPhone to my MacBook and they don't seam to find each other both are under the same wifi with Bluetooth on and has been selected everyone on the airdrop

I can say—

I have seen Airdrop be a bit finicky and not always work as expected , especially older machines like 2012, 2013.

verify some of the requirements:

Use AirDrop on your Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2021 5:28 PM in response to LuizCanali

LuizCanali wrote:

I can say—

I have seen Airdrop be a bit finicky and not always work as expected , especially older machines like 2012, 2013.

verify some of the requirements:

Use AirDrop on your Mac - Apple Support

airdrop not working on my new MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.