Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my Netflix not opening up on my Apple TV. It use to work

Why is my Netflix not opening up on the Apple TV? It has before. I’ve removed it, and reinstalled several times. I’ve Restarted my Apple TV. No luck. Please help!

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 11:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 11:22 AM

Please update TV OS on your Apple TV. If it is set for automatic updates, please temporarily turn that off, then request and update. After the update has completed you can turn automatic updates back on.

If you do not know how to update go to Settings - System > Software Updates and select Update Software.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2021 11:22 AM in response to MommaHeather4

Please update TV OS on your Apple TV. If it is set for automatic updates, please temporarily turn that off, then request and update. After the update has completed you can turn automatic updates back on.

If you do not know how to update go to Settings - System > Software Updates and select Update Software.

Why is my Netflix not opening up on my Apple TV. It use to work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.