Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All of a sudden I can only see a few friends.

I can’t see all my friends in Find Friends. Some are saying location not available. I’ve tried removing them and resharing my location and it now says they can see my location but I can’t see theirs. I’ve re invited them but they haven’t received anything from me.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 12:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 6:03 AM

Hello there Tink01,

We understand that you're unable to see some of your friends' locations, and we'd like to help.

Just to make sure we're on the same page, can you confirm which iOS version is your device running? Find the software version on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

If you're using iOS 13 or later, please check out the steps and information under the "Ask to see a friend’s location" part of the following page:

Add or remove a friend in Find My on iPhone

Thanks!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2021 6:03 AM in response to Tink01

Hello there Tink01,

We understand that you're unable to see some of your friends' locations, and we'd like to help.

Just to make sure we're on the same page, can you confirm which iOS version is your device running? Find the software version on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

If you're using iOS 13 or later, please check out the steps and information under the "Ask to see a friend’s location" part of the following page:

Add or remove a friend in Find My on iPhone

Thanks!

All of a sudden I can only see a few friends.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.