Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't use my powerbeats pro to make a call after upgrading my phone to iOS 14.4

I upgraded my iphone 11 pro to iOS 14.4, but when i make a call using my powerbeats Pro, i can not hear the person on the other end of the call and they too cant hear me. All they hear is an echo of their own voice. This was working on the previous firmware iOS 14.3

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 2:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2021 8:47 AM

Greetings Wase22,

We see that you're having a problem with your Powerbeats Pro while on a call with your iPhone, and we'd be glad to provide some information to see if this helps.

As you're having issues with the sound, we'd recommend checking out the following resource to see if the steps listed here help to clear up what is occurring:

Sound troubleshooting – Beats headphones and earphones

If you see that this doesn't correct the audio issue, we'd then recommend resetting the Powerbeats Pro to see if that clears this up. For assistance with a reset, take a look at this resource:

Reset your Beats earphones

We hope these are able to help.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2021 8:47 AM in response to Wase22

Greetings Wase22,

We see that you're having a problem with your Powerbeats Pro while on a call with your iPhone, and we'd be glad to provide some information to see if this helps.

As you're having issues with the sound, we'd recommend checking out the following resource to see if the steps listed here help to clear up what is occurring:

Sound troubleshooting – Beats headphones and earphones

If you see that this doesn't correct the audio issue, we'd then recommend resetting the Powerbeats Pro to see if that clears this up. For assistance with a reset, take a look at this resource:

Reset your Beats earphones

We hope these are able to help.

Cheers!

Can't use my powerbeats pro to make a call after upgrading my phone to iOS 14.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.