Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Landscape Mode

Some apps and the home screen will not switch to landscape mode when I rotate my phone. I followed the steps in the article available and that did not fix it. Portrait mode is not locked. Any other suggestions to access landscape mode on the phone?

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 11:33 AM

Hello Cheryl-

The home screen will not rotate to landscape more on your iPhone 11. I know that it used on older models with it will not on the newer models. Furthermore, NOT all apps rotate to landscape mode. That depends on the developer of the app. I have a feeling that your iPhone is performing as designed unless you can think of an app that was rotating before and does not now. Thanks.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2021 11:33 AM in response to Cheryl_A

Hello Cheryl-

The home screen will not rotate to landscape more on your iPhone 11. I know that it used on older models with it will not on the newer models. Furthermore, NOT all apps rotate to landscape mode. That depends on the developer of the app. I have a feeling that your iPhone is performing as designed unless you can think of an app that was rotating before and does not now. Thanks.

Axel F.

iPhone Landscape Mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.