Newsroom Update

Apple announces new accessibility features, including Eye Tracking, Music Haptics, and Vocal Shortcuts. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make home screen icon text larger?

I know how to make the icons bigger but how do I make the text under the icons larger?

Thank you

M

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2021 4:16 PM

Depending on which operating system you are using, guidance may vary. Here's what the most recent version iOS 14.4 has...

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Display Text & Size > Larger Text and fiddle with the setting until you have the desired look. I think there is some limit to how large the home screen text will display, however, but definitely larger than what your screenshot shows.

Another option is to used the Zoomed view that displays both text and icons larger onscreen. Go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Display Zoom: View and change setting to "Zoomed."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2021 4:16 PM in response to InVision

Depending on which operating system you are using, guidance may vary. Here's what the most recent version iOS 14.4 has...

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Display Text & Size > Larger Text and fiddle with the setting until you have the desired look. I think there is some limit to how large the home screen text will display, however, but definitely larger than what your screenshot shows.

Another option is to used the Zoomed view that displays both text and icons larger onscreen. Go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Display Zoom: View and change setting to "Zoomed."

How do I make home screen icon text larger?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.