Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want download safari browser for IPhone same phone

I want download Safari browser

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 9:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 10:00 PM

Safari app is part of the iOS version and is automatically downloaded to your iPhone. It cannot be downloaded separately. You have iOS version 14.x and Safari comes with it. If you cannot find it on your iPhone then look in the App Library and find it. Then tap and drag out of the App Library (Last Screen on the right) and place it on your home screen.

If the above does not work then open Settings ➔ General ➔ Reset ➔ Reset Home Screen Layout. This will bring the Safari app back on the home screen.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2021 10:00 PM in response to jaison162

Safari app is part of the iOS version and is automatically downloaded to your iPhone. It cannot be downloaded separately. You have iOS version 14.x and Safari comes with it. If you cannot find it on your iPhone then look in the App Library and find it. Then tap and drag out of the App Library (Last Screen on the right) and place it on your home screen.

If the above does not work then open Settings ➔ General ➔ Reset ➔ Reset Home Screen Layout. This will bring the Safari app back on the home screen.

Axel F.

I want download safari browser for IPhone same phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.