Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t join the wifi extension in my house

Hi all! I just moved in my new house and tried to connect my iPhone SE to the wifi extension but keep having the same message telling me enable to join ):

anyone would have an idea of what could be the problem and what I could do?

thank you,

bibi

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 2:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 2:38 AM

If your device can connect to different wifi networks, the problem is not related to your iPhone.

Restart your modem-router and test it again.

If your device cannot connect to different wifi networks too, try resetting your network settings going to:

Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings, keeping in mind that this procedure also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before, but NO other data is affected.

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2021 2:38 AM in response to bibiane240

If your device can connect to different wifi networks, the problem is not related to your iPhone.

Restart your modem-router and test it again.

If your device cannot connect to different wifi networks too, try resetting your network settings going to:

Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings, keeping in mind that this procedure also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before, but NO other data is affected.

Regards

Giulio

Can’t join the wifi extension in my house

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.