Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps disappearing on Iphone 11

Apps have been disappearing but they appear on settings. How can they be put back on the screen again?

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 4:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 4:31 AM

Check the App Library and you move it from there.

3 replies

Jan 29, 2021 4:36 AM in response to Mlynn77

I happen to find an answer to my own question after fidling with my iphone. For those who have the same problem, do this steps:

1. open iphone. On home screen, slide your finger from right to left. You will find a list of your apps.
  2. On the top of the screen, search the app or scroll down to the app that you want. Press down firmly for 2-3 seconds on the app that you want to reinstate until you see a selection on the side of it (delete, share, add to home screen).
  3. choose add to home screen. Close the screen.
  4. the app should be in your home screen again.

i hope this helps everyone who came across this problem. I don’t know if apps disappearing will continue to happen but it seems like this is a glitch on iphone. (My settings does not have “offload unused apps applied so this should not be happening).

Apps disappearing on Iphone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.