Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete app purchase history ?

How do I delete my app purchase history ? Thank You.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 5:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 8:58 AM

berlinsummer wrote:

No,
I was not informed how the deletion of my app purchase history is possible.
Or how it would be possible.
Kindly point me to this information in this thread.
Thank You.

This is a user-to-user forum. To the best of our knowledge, you can only hide purchases history records, not delete them. I was unaware of the fact that EU privacy laws allowed you to delete financial transaction history. Can you go into your credit card account and delete transactions from your card issuer's records? If that is something that EU law allows you to do, I'm sure Apple will also have a way to do so. However, you will need to contact Apple to find out what it is. Start with the "Contact Support" link at the top right of every page of these forums.

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2021 8:58 AM in response to berlinsummer

berlinsummer wrote:

No,
I was not informed how the deletion of my app purchase history is possible.
Or how it would be possible.
Kindly point me to this information in this thread.
Thank You.

This is a user-to-user forum. To the best of our knowledge, you can only hide purchases history records, not delete them. I was unaware of the fact that EU privacy laws allowed you to delete financial transaction history. Can you go into your credit card account and delete transactions from your card issuer's records? If that is something that EU law allows you to do, I'm sure Apple will also have a way to do so. However, you will need to contact Apple to find out what it is. Start with the "Contact Support" link at the top right of every page of these forums.

Delete app purchase history ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.