Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I download Apple Card transactions to update a personal accounting app?

Most personal finance apps can access banks and credit card companies directly in their app. It doesn't seem that Apple Card has that ability. So, is there a way to manually download transactions in one of the file formats that are pretty standard for these kinds of apps?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 9:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 9:28 AM

This is the only way - how to export or download your Apple Card statements and transactions

4 replies

Jan 29, 2021 9:39 AM in response to askbarnabas

Thanks. To my mind, Apple and Goldman still have some work to do to make this card more user friendly. This is one example.

Another: I recently misplaced my wallet and thought I had lost it. I contacted Apple and they sent me a new Apple Card. Later I found my wallet (safe at home) and took out the old card to replace it with the new one. I was interrupted and when I went back to the task I couldn't figure out which one was the new one and which was the old one.

When I contacted Apple/Goldman they told me to go and to physically use the card to see which one works. Apparently, there is no way to know from the card itself.

Now, I like the seemingly enhanced security of the Apple Card, but do something so lo-tech as having to go to a store and insert the card in a card reader seems very un-Applelike.

Again, thank you.

How do I download Apple Card transactions to update a personal accounting app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.